Ladies, we have sad news.
It *might* be time for us to begin wrapping up our daily conversations about #AWBU. It’s ok, though – that means that you can begin looking forward to next year… you KNOW we’re going to up the ante!
So, we’d like to take a moment with you to relive the glory days one last time. Here it is: everything you need to know about #AWBU 2012 in one spot for the days when you need a little inspiration.
And don’t worry, we’re not going on sabbatical – we have some exciting things planned here on the Arkansas Women Bloggers site in the coming months, and they involve YOU! Stay tuned!
#AWBU 2012: A Retrospective
- The people: 50+ attendees are on our handy Twitter List! AWBU 2012 Gals (And 40+ on this Google+ Circle)
- The photos: Find ‘em – 174 and counting – on our Flickr group (and please add yours)! AWBU Photos
- The posts: 30+ riveting tales of the AWBU experience by our attendees collected here (add yours!) AWBU Posts
- The pals: We’d be nothing without our amazing sponsors. Remember to visit the page & follow this Twitter list!
And then there was the preachin’: There was a TON of great content. We couldn’t capture it all, but below are recaps of some of the popular sessions that the leadership team compiled for you, and we hope other presenters will post links to Slideshare presentations or other items from their sessions in the comments below!
- Foodie Friday Recap by Lyndi Fultz (nwaFoodie)
- Foodie Friday Recap by Julie Kohl (Eggs & Herbs)
- The Business of Blogging Recap by Fawn Rechkemmer (Instead of the Dishes)
- 45 Ideas in 45 Minutes Recap by Beth Stephens (Little Magpie)
- The Infamous Quiz Session Recap by Stephanie Buckley (The Park Wife) – coming soon!
There you have it, ladies. Watch for a few more words in the coming days from some of our sponsors, but bookmark this post as the go-to for everything AWBU 2012. We can’t wait to see you next year!
~ Stephanie, Lyndi, Julie, Fawn & Beth