With more than 700 Arkansas bloggers/influencers/publishers, Arkansas Women Bloggers has state-focused readership, reach and engagement that no other blogger network can do.
Our bloggers are great content creators who have a true impact among their audience. In addition, these influential bloggers are product evangelist giving instantaneous feedback on products, customer service, exclusive previews, product testing, marketing plans, event attendance, social media speakers for your organization,etc.
When working with the RIGHT bloggers, everybody wins. And, at Arkansas Women Bloggers, we know and can vouch for the RIGHT bloggers in our state for your business.
Our Clients: We work directly with numerous clients ranging from financial institutions and state government programs to marketing and public relations agencies. A sampling of our clients includes:
- Arkansas Farm Bureau + Taste Arkansas
- Arkansas Better Beginnings
- Arkansas Grown
- Eric Rob & Isaac
- First Security Bank + Only in Ark
- Ghidotti Communications
- Kendal King Group + KKG Velocity
- P. Allen Smith
- Petit Jean Meats
- Yarnell’s Ice Cream
- Serves as a talent agency to match our entrepreneurs (from freelance writers and bloggers to social media experts and consumers) across Arkansas with partner companies to meet the needs of their clients.
- Maintains a sophisticated talent book with detailed snapshots of each entrepreneur ~interests, demographics, longevity, experience, testimonials and references, portfolios and work samples.
- Leads a group of visionaries who color outside the lines to create exceptionally creative and relatable results that impact consumers.
- Provides highly-customized, hyperlocal, long-term, collaborative working relationships by hand-selecting and pairing our members with partner companies to execute campaigns and initiatives.
- Deeply vets each of our talented freelancers across the state to match the needs of our partners with the ideal member of our community to produce high-caliber work ranging from corporate blog contributions to executing local events, or cultivating highly-specialized content.
For more information on hiring Arkansas Women Bloggers, please contact owner The Park Wife at email@example.com.
“Stephanie is a breeze to work with. She has helped Bourbon & Boots align with the amazing influencers in her networks. Her strategic thinking has helped grow our business.” Matt Price, Owner
“Ghidotti Communications has welcomed the opportunity to work with ARWB to further the relationships between tried-and-true Arkansas brands, such as Yarnell’s and the Arkansas Flower and Garden Show, and our state’s amazing blogging community. We’re proud to have worked with these awesome women from the inception of ARWB and look forward to many more successful endeavors.” ~ Natalie Ghidotti
“Stephanie Buckley and Arkansas Women Bloggers knows how to effectively use social media and are able to tell the stories that create brand awareness, loyalty, and trust. We are pleased to have them as the content providers for Arkansas Farm Bureau’s Taste Arkansas blog.” ~ Gregg Patterson, Arkansas Farm Bureau