It’s awards season. The Grammys. Peoples Choice. The Oscars. You’ve seen them or at least some of them, I’m sure. Well, around here at ARWB we have our own kind of special recognition to hand out.
Only there won’t be any little golden statures or glass pyramids. Nor will we be giving out swag bags worth thousands and thousands of dollars.
Just tons of thanks and deep appreciation from all of us in ARWB.
I thought it might be interesting to take a look at our Foodie Friday stats just to see how those posts from so many of you have performed. I was pleasantly surprised.
So here for you are the Top 10 All-Time Favorite Foodie Friday Posts as evidenced by their page views starting with the #1 MOST VIEWED FOODIE FRIDAY POST – Mel Lockcuff’s Chicken Fried Rice Spring Rolls?
I’d say she created a real winner, wouldn’t you? A winner created a winner?
But…you’re all winners in my book and I want to thank all of you who give of your time and talent to ARWB and Foodie Friday.
Take some time to visit these posts and leave a word of thanks and congrats for these gals. You’ll be glad you did. Promise.
Thanks a million,
Chicken Fried Rice Spring Rolls – Mel Lockcuff
2. Dutch Oven Breakfast Casserole – Ashley Ederington
3. Mom’s Favorite Sides for Thanksgiving – Connie Kay Ash
4. Local is the Flavor of Your Town – Keisha Pittman McKinney
5. Tuscan Garlic Sauce – Amy Bradley-Hole
6. Spicy Vegetable Soup – Talya Boerner
7. Tamales Panamanian Style – Michelle Shellabarger
8. Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll – Peggy Cox Bayer
9. Dot Cookies – Ricci Ellis
10. Top Five Photography Tips for Food Bloggers – Jenny Marrs